Body & Soul is very excited to announce the launch of its Summer Prize Draw.
With amazing prizes already lined up and more announced throughout the summer, the draw will run until September 2013, raising much needed funds for the children, young people and families who come to Body & Soul every week.
Current prizes announced include:
- Exclusive artwork “Aerial” from Richard Hoey, featured in NY Arts Magazine
- One pair of shoes per MONTH for a YEAR, courtesy of schuh.
- Dinner for two at 10 Greek Street
- A vintage-style Newgate Clock
- Two tickets to see JLS at the O2 courtesy of SJM Concerts
- A family ticket on the EDF Energy London Eye
- Two tickets to see Tom Odell courtesy of SJM Concerts
- A £50 voucher from Oopsy Cakesy
- Dinner for two at Cote Brasserie, Whitecross Street
- Two women’s handbags from Ugg Australia
- A tank table light from Established and Sons
- Hampers of men’s and women’s L’oreal beauty products
- A course of hour-long massages over five weeks
- Designer ipad and iphone accessories from Skinny Dip London
- An ipod touch
- Dinner for two at Caravan
And LOADS more!
If you’d like to buy tickets, either pop into Body & Soul or buy them online following the tips below.
- Head to Body & Soul’s Just Giving page
- Tickets are £2 each. Enter an amount in multiples of two
- Enter your contact details
- We’ll get in touch to confirm your tickets and give you your ticket numbers
We’ll be drawing the winners at the end of September – we’ll be in touch if you’re one of our lucky winners